Chun Ella Fanatic Craze
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Request Approval to represent CEFC for Chun's visit to the Phils

3 posters

Go down

Request Approval to represent CEFC for Chun's visit to the Phils Empty Request Approval to represent CEFC for Chun's visit to the Phils

Post by Guest Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:17 am

Hello CEFC Founders and Moderators,

As you may already know, Chun may be coming over to the Philippines on July 12-14. Since we don't have any intention to come up with a new group, may we request permission to represent CEFC? In doing so, we'd probably come up with a shirt [ concept black shirt as canvass to the CEFC mascots (front) and www.chunellafc.forumotion.com (back)] and a tarpauline. Kindly let us know the approval process that this may go through (we hope it won't be difficult) or it is disallowed. Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

jd

Back to top Go down

Request Approval to represent CEFC for Chun's visit to the Phils Empty Re: Request Approval to represent CEFC for Chun's visit to the Phils

Post by babyval22 Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:23 am

I'll let lix know and get back to ya dearie.. *huggles*
babyval22
babyval22
Advisor
Advisor

Number of posts : 11249
Awards :
Request Approval to represent CEFC for Chun's visit to the Phils Excellence
Registration date : 2007-01-04

Back to top Go down

Request Approval to represent CEFC for Chun's visit to the Phils Empty Re: Request Approval to represent CEFC for Chun's visit to the Phils

Post by babywingz Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:36 am

Yep that will be fine...
but theres a few things you guys have to take note and I'm sure you guys would...
that would be your code of conduct and some basic things I think you guys probably already knew ^^
anyway
have fun :D
babywingz
babywingz
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1925
Registration date : 2006-12-04

http://www.divinewings.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:51 am

hey..so,who are going to see Chun in Manila?
I'm just curious on this stuff..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:32 pm

wow, who's going? i want to represent cefc also but don't know how..i want chun to know about our forum.. hehe..

Back to top Go down

Post by welch76 Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:10 pm

JADE I would love to join you.
Sad thing is, I can't do anything here for I'm just here for a visit.
Please lemme know the details.
Thanks so much hun.
I'll buy probably three shirts. :D

my tempo info
Welch D.
welch76
welch76
There's no stopping you already! Rattle away!
There's no stopping you already! Rattle away!

Number of posts : 4130
Request Approval to represent CEFC for Chun's visit to the Phils Topposter1editRequest Approval to represent CEFC for Chun's visit to the Phils Cefc1sept
Registration date : 2007-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:27 pm

so who's gonna represent CEFC tomorrow?hope someone will so that chun may know about our forum..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:42 pm

yah, i agree with chunellafanatic,, who's going to represent CEFC? i hope that there's someone so chun would be alert how many people love ella and the CE couple..

ate welch, are you going?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down