Chun Ella Fanatic Craze
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

..question about CEFC????

Go down

..question about CEFC???? Empty ..question about CEFC????

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2008 2:09 pm

..uhmm, i really want to ask since i joined CEFC about,, how did the CEFC started???? who established it and when???? who were the first members of CEFC????

..i'm so sorry for asking these questions,,,but i really can't sleep at night wondering about it,,, i'm sorry but i can't consider myself as a member if i even don't know about the background or history of this wonderful site...hope someone can answer my questions..and i'm really sorry for the tons of questions....i just want to know,,,i know you guys are busy,,but i can't help to ask about this,,please forgive me if i disturb you about these stuff...i'm just soooooooo stressed thinking about it..

Back to top Go down

..question about CEFC???? Empty Re: ..question about CEFC????

Post by Micky Wed May 28, 2008 3:27 pm

Hannah wrote:..uhmm, i really want to ask since i joined CEFC about,, how did the CEFC started???? who established it and when???? who were the first members of CEFC????

..i'm so sorry for asking these questions,,,but i really can't sleep at night wondering about it,,, i'm sorry but i can't consider myself as a member if i even don't know about the background or history of this wonderful site...hope someone can answer my questions..and i'm really sorry for the tons of questions....i just want to know,,,i know you guys are busy,,but i can't help to ask about this,,please forgive me if i disturb you about these stuff...i'm just soooooooo stressed thinking about it..

CEFC started out due to the craze on Hana Kimi, by the four Admins, namely, Alisha, Micky(Me), Mantou and Babywingz. We establish this together during December 7th 2006, after having a long thought and worrying that this CEFC won't be successful. As for the first member of CEFC, you can check it through the navigations above, on [Memberlist]. You're able to see the member's username and the date they've joined. :D

Hopefully, I've answered your questions as much as possible.
If there's any doubts, feel free to ask. :D

-Micky-
Micky
Micky
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3220
Registration date : 2006-12-10

http://www.musicworld21.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2008 2:16 pm

Micky wrote:CEFC started out due to the craze on Hana Kimi, by the four Admins, namely, Alisha, Micky(Me), Mantou and Babywingz. We establish this together during December 7th 2006, after having a long thought and worrying that this CEFC won't be successful. As for the first member of CEFC, you can check it through the navigations above, on [Memberlist]. You're able to see the member's username and the date they've joined. :D

Hopefully, I've answered your questions as much as possible.
If there's any doubts, feel free to ask. :D

-Micky-

..thank you so much for the information,,,now i know,,,wow!!!!! you are so great!!!!! this site has become widely known...atleast now i know,,,,thank you so much,,,,really really thank you,,, you made me so happy.... (^^,)

Back to top Go down

Post by Micky Thu May 29, 2008 5:37 pm

you're welcome :D
Micky
Micky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2008 2:13 am

..i have one last question,, how come the four of you agreed to established CEFC??? were the four of you related?????? i'm sorry for asking this...i know it's a bit personal but i'm just wondering again... however if you don't want to answer me,,it's fine... i really appreciate your kindness....thank you again.....

...and... sorry for the tons of questions....

Back to top Go down

Post by Micky Fri May 30, 2008 7:50 pm

Hannah wrote:..i have one last question,, how come the four of you agreed to established CEFC??? were the four of you related?????? i'm sorry for asking this...i know it's a bit personal but i'm just wondering again... however if you don't want to answer me,,it's fine... i really appreciate your kindness....thank you again.....

...and... sorry for the tons of questions....

the four of us knew each other for quite some time through my-ella.com
we do chat occasionally at my-ella or on MSN, thus we agreed to established CEFC when we discussed about having this forum set up.
we're friends to be exact :D knew one another through cyber space :D

hopefully i've answered your doubt :D
Micky
Micky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:46 pm

..thank you so much!!!!!!!! really really thank you!!!!!!!!!i'm so happy about that!!!!!!

..you made me so happy,,,, >.<

...thank you so much for answering my questions,,, and yes,,, you've answered my questions so much....thanks for the effort in replying to me.....(^^,)

Back to top Go down

Post by Micky Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:36 pm

you're welcome :D
Micky
Micky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum