Chun Ella Fanatic Craze
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My account never have been activated

Go down

My account never have been activated Empty My account never have been activated

Post by to3ii_ Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:13 pm

I used to register to this forum many times [4-5 times]all along about 6 months ago but my account has been deleted all time.
I don't know that why my acc has not been activated.
Can you give me some reason ,please?
I want to join this club very much

My acc is to3ii

Thank you

to3ii_

Back to top Go down

My account never have been activated Empty Re: My account never have been activated

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:18 am

Val.. I hope It's okay... I'm answering it.
My suggestion dearie.. READ THE RULES when you register.... READ THE RULES carefully... I sugggest you to re-register and make sure you read the rules,,,, Hope it will help ^^

Back to top Go down

My account never have been activated Empty Re: My account never have been activated

Post by babyval22 Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:04 am

it's okay Tika.. and yeah, make sure u read all rules and regulations, terms and conditions before registering. :)
babyval22
babyval22
Advisor
Advisor

Number of posts : 11249
Awards :
My account never have been activated Excellence
Registration date : 2007-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:58 pm

hope you don't mind if i will just post a clarification here... hehe.. since it as also connected to my question..

`cause i recommended a friend to join here.. then at first all things done well. an activation e-mail was sent to her and she went to that link. But, when she tried to log in... there was a message that she's not yet registered. So, i told her to just try to log-in at 1st and 15th of the month. Still, she can't log-in. Again, i told her to just register again and read the RULES/AGREEMENT carefully...

umm..
do you have other suggestion?!..
and is my suggestion right?!

thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:00 pm

i forgot...
she also received a message that says.. her account is inactive. but, she can't even log-in...

waiting for your response.. ^__^

Back to top Go down

Post by babyval22 Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:25 pm

It's okie dearie.. and you're right in telling her to read the rules and regulations carefully.. All u can tell her is to ensure that she reads all the terms and conditions before registering. Terms and conditions upon registration must not be overlooked dearie. :)
babyval22
babyval22
Advisor
Advisor

Number of posts : 11249
Awards :
My account never have been activated Excellence
Registration date : 2007-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:05 pm

thanks for the response sweetie!..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down