Chun Ella Fanatic Craze
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

..question about account termination...

2 posters

Go down

..question about account termination... Empty ..question about account termination...

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2008 2:43 pm

...i really want to ask this question from the moment i have read the rules and regulations.....can i ask how long is the period basis for terminating an account if i haven't posts for a month????????????????....one posting for a month will do???????thank you so much....

Back to top Go down

..question about account termination... Empty Re: ..question about account termination...

Post by babyval22 Sun May 18, 2008 4:05 pm

a member must post at least 1 msg within 1 month after which if he/she hasn't posted a msg in one month, a warning PM will be sent to remind members to participate in forum discussion. Members deletion will only occur if you haven posted at least 1 msg for more than 3 months...

as long as you received the warning PM, you're at risk of being deleted, so start posting before your account gets deleted.
babyval22
babyval22
Advisor
Advisor

Number of posts : 11249
Awards :
..question about account termination... Excellence
Registration date : 2007-01-04

Back to top Go down

..question about account termination... Empty Re: ..question about account termination...

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2008 11:05 pm

Thanks for asking Hannah, my fellow Filipina! :D

I think I won't be away that long so... nothing to be afraid of!

Thanks for answering the question raised, babyval!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2008 2:16 pm

..thank you so much Val...i just asked that because i'm so busy studying here in school,,like having duty in the hospitals,,going to school for extra curricular activities and the like...but i really don't want to let go of CEFC....i really don't want to...anyways...thank you so much,,atleast now i have a guide of when to post messages...thaNk you so much.....

Back to top Go down

Post by allysonmae18 Mon May 26, 2008 4:21 am

oh thank you. now i know :D
allysonmae18
allysonmae18

Number of posts : 2582
Awards : ..question about account termination... Cefc1july..question about account termination... Cefc3aug..question about account termination... Topposter2ndjanuary
Registration date : 2008-05-24

http://babyhanbao.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:44 pm

okay okay... i will start posting more! hhahhahas. better not be lazy alr! hahahsh :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down