Chun Ella Fanatic Craze
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inactive acc

2 posters

Go down

Inactive acc Empty Inactive acc

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2008 6:16 pm

hey there,i've been sent a mail saying that my acc here is consider inactive but there are reasons to why i'm not an active member such as i've been caught up with life.I'm not sure about you guys but I think I can safely assume that most of you here are still students?I too am but, I have 2 part time jobs AND I have to study,I barely have time to rest so where am I suppose to find time to check out the latest news and comment?
so,isn't it a little unfair to delete my acc?

Back to top Go down

Inactive acc Empty Re: Inactive acc

Post by babyval22 Wed May 14, 2008 9:41 pm

hello there.

First off, that email is just sent to inform you that you are considered inactive.. not that your account is being deleted..

2nd off, we only require you to post at least 1 msg a month, (that is considered non-spam), surely that isn't so difficult to do considering you're posting a msg now?

3rd, in here, we are not only students, but also working adults. I myself am working, studying, and updating CEFC all the time, does that give me a reason for me to stay inactive? Surely once a month to reply isn't too much to ask for, and besides, we dun delete off accounts unless that account is being inactive for more than 90 days. We are merely sending you an email to remind you that you have an account here... to at least once in a while, participate with us in our discussions.

4th, the reason why we ask for members to start being active is due to the fact that alot of other members put in the effort to make this forum grow, and keep it updated, and all these requires lots of hard work. If everyone takes things for granted, do you think these members would feel the need to continue putting in so much work for everyone else when in actual fact, it doesn't even matter to them if this forum is not being updated at all?

Lastly, what is the purpose of creating and account in here? To keep yourself updated without doing anything at all?

So i wanna ask this, hope you dun mind my frankness. But if it is a little unfair to delete your account, (if you don't post 1 msg in at least 3 months), then how about it being a little unfair for those like you yet, who are still putting in the effort to maintain their membership in this forum? Would it be fair to those who put in the effort to update this forum, to translate stuffs in this forum, despite them working and studying at the same time?

This is what i feel personally. Hope you would be able to understand the situation. Having u post at least 1 msg every month isn't so much to ask for..
babyval22
babyval22
Advisor
Advisor

Number of posts : 11249
Awards :
Inactive acc Excellence
Registration date : 2007-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:46 pm

yeaps, understand. hahahs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:25 am

Wah babyval you sound very stressed-.-

Back to top Go down

Post by josellemae Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:35 am

Whoa! Babyval..*bows* your so great! I totally agree!XD

Number of posts : 1544
Awards : Inactive acc Topposter2ndseptember
Registration date : 2008-09-07

http://josellegance.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:35 am

totally agree with you babyval..time is important if you love somebody..loving c.e means to have effort to check on them, support their work and communicate with fellow c.e angels..right?..no excuses....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:53 pm

I have been inactive for two months before since I am studying in a top university here in my country. :)

However, to pay for my inactivity, I applied for a moderating job for me to make up for the loss. Well, that's just me. I just want to prove that I have a sense of responsibility.

Gotta love CEFC! It's a part of my life already.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down