Chun Ella Fanatic Craze
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i want to be moderator..

Go down

i want to be moderator.. Empty i want to be moderator..

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:56 am

i want to be a moderator and i will try r=to do my best to take care of this fansite:SMile:

Back to top Go down

i want to be moderator.. Empty Re: i want to be moderator..

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:17 am

rina13 wrote:i want to be a moderator and i will try r=to do my best to take care of this fansite:SMile:

maybe you can prove to the admins that you are capable to help to run CEFC by your actions rather then posting simliar threads/posts that you want to be a admin.

p/s: no hard feeling (:

cheers.
mint

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:07 pm

Woahhh, I wanna sign up too~ ;p

Jus for advice...
Usually forum don't take newcomers with less than 50 posts or/and 2 weeks new, coz as a moderator, you have to be familiar with the posting systems, rules and most of all, if you have a strength... in designing or writing... or you are always online searching for Chun Ella news, then you are the one forums will want as a moderator...

I have no idea on age limit on CEFC.. But for me, I usually get 16 and above, because I want people who can handle people and stress and not lose temper or gets into cat fights in the face of challenge...

You have to be very patient... and aware of your wording... Like the tone I'm using now is not official at all, it's a off hand thing.. But as a moderator there will be time that you need to be sensitive and formal... especially when handling unwanted guests... That's how I judge for moderators and mainly why I wanted older members than new... coz they will be more experenced to the style of the admin and forum....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:20 am

theres a moderator application thread in this same forum.. its one of the sticky;s you would need to apply there

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum