Chun Ella Fanatic Craze
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moderators Josellemae and Allysonmae

+10
Calcium
allysonmae18
Jangcrystal
josellemae
jeaniel
mushroom18
babywingz
chunellakizzes101
Betty
chun_ella
14 posters

Go down

Moderators Josellemae and Allysonmae Empty Moderators Josellemae and Allysonmae

Post by lean016 Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:13 am

Dear CEFC members and admins,

I'm one of Joselle and Ally's friend. And I just want to inform you that Jo and Ally, can't be online because their place is still under state of calamity in Cainta Rizal, because of flash floods. Therefore, they are alright and their family.Let's pray for them and also to all the victims. that's all thankz.

lean016

Back to top Go down

Moderators Josellemae and Allysonmae Empty Re: Moderators Josellemae and Allysonmae

Post by chun_ella Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:41 am

OMG!
Both of them are affected by the Storm Ondoy!?
Don't worry, I'll pray for them together with my prayers for the others who are also affected by Ondoy.
Ondoy is really too much. Even my dad is affected by Ondoy so I guess he lost his two cars in his home now.
I guess the best that we can do is pray for everyone's safety and that they may be alright.
chun_ella
chun_ella
There's no stopping you already! Rattle away!

Number of posts : 4675
Awards : Moderators Josellemae and Allysonmae Topposter2ndjulyModerators Josellemae and Allysonmae Topposter2ndaugustModerators Josellemae and Allysonmae Topposter3rdseptemberModerators Josellemae and Allysonmae Topposter3rdoctoberModerators Josellemae and Allysonmae Topposter1stnovemberModerators Josellemae and Allysonmae Topposter1stdecemberModerators Josellemae and Allysonmae Topposter2ndjanuaryModerators Josellemae and Allysonmae Topposter3rdmayModerators Josellemae and Allysonmae Topposter3rdjune
Registration date : 2008-07-25

http://obscuredmadness.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Moderators Josellemae and Allysonmae Empty Re: Moderators Josellemae and Allysonmae

Post by Betty Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:12 pm

WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!! OMG! No wonder I don't see Joselle Jie and allysonmae online anymore... I will definitely pray hard for both of them to be safety... *cross fingers*
Betty
Betty
Designer
Designer

Number of posts : 1336
Awards : Moderators Josellemae and Allysonmae Topposter1stseptember
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by chunellakizzes101 Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:33 pm

OMO..
My dearest Joselle and Allyson jie..
Let's pray for them.
Hope they will be able to recover soon..
Thank u so much for informing us..
chunellakizzes101
chunellakizzes101

Number of posts : 1485
Registration date : 2009-01-03

http://astardreamer.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by babywingz Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:10 pm

I'll take note of that, thanks for the info...
Do update us on the news of them.
Hope they are doing fine....
babywingz
babywingz
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1925
Registration date : 2006-12-04

http://www.divinewings.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post by mushroom18 Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:42 pm

Oh my. I hope they will be fine soon :(A lot of people were really affected by the typhoon Ondoy. Let's all pray for those who were affected, lost properties and even died :(
mushroom18
mushroom18
Oh my gosh! You are darn talkative!

Number of posts : 1131
Registration date : 2008-08-03

http://ce143yella.multiply.com, iheartce.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:19 am

i hope they are doin fine.
thanks for informing the CEFC family. :)
let's hope for their safeness.

Back to top Go down

Post by jeaniel Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:47 am

what?? OH NO!! I hope they're in a safe place right now..
I'll pray for them...and I do hope they're doing fine..
Thanks for telling us.. we will definitely be praying for their safeness..
jeaniel
jeaniel

Number of posts : 1729
Awards : Moderators Josellemae and Allysonmae Topposter1stmarchModerators Josellemae and Allysonmae Topposter2ndmay
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post by josellemae Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:45 am

Hello everyone, I`m back..sorry if I just online now, I just want to tell you gals, that I`m doing fine.. me and my family are safe now.. and as for ally, I dunno what happen to her.. I can`t contact her, she`s not responding to my text and calls. I have no contact with her since last saturday, hope she`s fine.. thank you for the prayers and for my friend who informed cefc.. thank you.. I will tell you guys if I alr contact ally, as for now, I`m trying to contact her. thank you again.
josellemae
josellemae

Number of posts : 1544
Awards : Moderators Josellemae and Allysonmae Topposter2ndseptember
Registration date : 2008-09-07

http://josellegance.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jangcrystal Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:35 pm

So sad. But it's lucky. josellemae came back ^^
And Ally?
We'll wait you
Jangcrystal
Jangcrystal
Huh? Are you sure you're a fanatic fan?

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by josellemae Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:44 am

guys, i just to tell you that Ally is fine,..she alr responed to my calls.. she`s in her tita`s place in taytay now.. their house is still in flood..so, she can`t be online..she said, thank you for those who worry and prayed for her.. thanks all..
josellemae
josellemae

Number of posts : 1544
Awards : Moderators Josellemae and Allysonmae Topposter2ndseptember
Registration date : 2008-09-07

http://josellegance.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by allysonmae18 Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:46 am

HEY!
i'm back, it's true that we were under some "crisis" since last saturday. minda if i tell my story? i really have to get this off my chest..

saturday morning, i still went to school at around 8 am because i had classes.. but it wasnt raining really hard, so i assumed it's fine.. after classes, my mom called to inform me that they can't fetch me that day.. because it was already flooded in our subdivision... me and my classmates along with 400 other students spent the night in our college.. there was no electricity we had to stay in the dorms.. they school's generator is in the basement 3, and may i add that the flood filled up our school's basement 1, basement 2, and basement 3.. even the expressway got flooded. i felt really hopeless, i did not know what in the world was happening at home because my mom is not answering my calls..

I SPENT 3 FREAKIN DAYS IN SCHOOL.. LIVING ONLY OFF OUR ALLOWANCES.. AND NO CLOTHES.. IT WAS QUITE AN EXPERIENCE.. good thing kind souls actually lent us some clothes.. still no electricity..

after 3 days.. we moved out of the school and stayed in my bestfriend's aunt's house for another night.. nice people.. i love them.. but i was missing my mom, my dad, and my dog terribly.. :(( i cried once in a while.. the next day.. i was picked up by my mom.. YAAAAAAAAAAY.. we went home.. but the sight i saw wasnt something to be happy about..

out street was flooded that we had to walk in the water to get to our house.. the water was up to our knees.. unfortunately, the water reached the inside of our house.. we had a fish pond inside our house.. O_O good thing my dad had managed to bring everything that could be damaged by the water up.. THANK GOODNESS!

we even had a small fish living inside our house..

the next day we moved to my aunt's house here in Taytay, Rizal.. my mom, dad and I have been here since yesterday.. we're fine.. only that we dont have internet connection.. i'm using Smart Bro right now.. but it's quite expensive.. so it's just to let you guys know i'm fine..

i'm reallyy touched that every one is worried about me.. but please dont worry about me TOO much.. true.. i'm actually just sad i cant go home yet. :( and that i miss my dog soo much :( but i'm fine.. we dont have any problems.. be it.. money or food :) only thing is the flood.. :( the stupid flood..

PLEASE PRAY FOR THE OTHERS.. WHO ARE IN WORSE CONDITION THAN WE ARE.. THEY ARE GOING TO NEED YOUR PRAYERS MORE THAN ANYONE..... :)

Don't worry.. i'm fine.. i may not be online like i used to..
but as soon as i get home and we get everything back to normal.. i'd be back..

THANKS FOR THE CONCERN!
:)

<3
Allyson..
allysonmae18
allysonmae18

Number of posts : 2582
Awards : Moderators Josellemae and Allysonmae Cefc1julyModerators Josellemae and Allysonmae Cefc3augModerators Josellemae and Allysonmae Topposter2ndjanuary
Registration date : 2008-05-24

http://babyhanbao.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by chun_ella Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:06 am

Ate Ally!
I'm really happy you're fine.
Oh I remember your dog...Your dog is fine too right?
I'm really glad to see that your safe:)
>:D<
chun_ella
chun_ella

Number of posts : 4675
Awards : Moderators Josellemae and Allysonmae Topposter2ndjulyModerators Josellemae and Allysonmae Topposter2ndaugustModerators Josellemae and Allysonmae Topposter3rdseptemberModerators Josellemae and Allysonmae Topposter3rdoctoberModerators Josellemae and Allysonmae Topposter1stnovemberModerators Josellemae and Allysonmae Topposter1stdecemberModerators Josellemae and Allysonmae Topposter2ndjanuaryModerators Josellemae and Allysonmae Topposter3rdmayModerators Josellemae and Allysonmae Topposter3rdjune
Registration date : 2008-07-25

http://obscuredmadness.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by jeaniel Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:52 am

Thank GOD you're fine ALLY!!
GOD is good..He will never leave your side...^__^
We are all glad to see you safe!!
and also to Joselle jie... ^^
jeaniel
jeaniel

Number of posts : 1729
Awards : Moderators Josellemae and Allysonmae Topposter1stmarchModerators Josellemae and Allysonmae Topposter2ndmay
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Calcium Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:34 am

Dear Jo & Ally,

Wish you home will be set back up and your life be back to normal soon.
My prayer is with you.

Calcium

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by mushroom18 Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:48 pm

Gals, good to hear that you are okay. I hope you will be able to surpass whatever emotional stress you are going through. Do let us know if you need some assistance and we'll try our best to help. After all, we are from one country. I hope that you'll be in the best condition in the soonest time possible. Take care, dearies :*
mushroom18
mushroom18

Number of posts : 1131
Registration date : 2008-08-03

http://ce143yella.multiply.com, iheartce.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by keaiofuzhen Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:16 pm

Ohhh!My jie jies..hope their fine..
i'll pray for their safety:)
I'm sure God will put things back to normal..
thanks for the update, please do inform us the current news about the situation..thank you :)
keaiofuzhen
keaiofuzhen

Number of posts : 1943
Awards : Moderators Josellemae and Allysonmae Topposter3rdmayModerators Josellemae and Allysonmae Topposter3rdjuly
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by babyval22 Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:10 pm

omg. Jo, Ally, you gals can kill me. I didn't notice this thread until now. I'm so sorry for being so late! Anyway, i'm glad to read that you're fine! Do continue to take care of yourself alright! I'll keep everyone affected in my prayers. Jia you! *huggles*
babyval22
babyval22
Advisor
Advisor

Number of posts : 11249
Awards :
Moderators Josellemae and Allysonmae Excellence
Registration date : 2007-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post by cagalli_ce Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:31 am

sorry gals i didn't notice this thread until now...
glad both joselle and ally are alright now...

take care and we will pray for you gals...
*Tsup!*
cagalli_ce
cagalli_ce

Number of posts : 1707
Location : hiding in bao bei's purse! (thanks sara for the suggestion...)
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by CE2008 Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:10 pm

I only just read this thread. Very glad that Ally and Joselle and family are safe. Thanks Joselle for sharing your experience with us. When we read the papers, it is so general and cannot imagine what it's like for the individuals going through the calamity.

Take care.
CE2008
CE2008

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum