Chun Ella Fanatic Craze
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

inactive account-appeal to be reactivated

5 posters

Go down

inactive account-appeal to be reactivated Empty inactive account-appeal to be reactivated

Post by michlyn Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:40 am

dear administrator, i would like to appeal to have my account reactivated. ive tried several times to re-register, however it fails. i would sincerly like to request that you'll consider activating my account, as im an ardent fan of both ella chen & wuzun. however, due to giving birth to my 1st baby girl last may 27th, therefore you see that i didnt log in which thus seem inactive.

i hope that you'll reconsider, since i was already a member since 2years ago.

sincerly,
michlyn
malaysia (shah alam)

michlyn

Back to top Go down

inactive account-appeal to be reactivated Empty Re: inactive account-appeal to be reactivated

Post by babyval22 Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:00 am

hi there... the account won't be deleted unless you did not post any reply within 6 months. Anyway. you don't have to have your acc re-activated. what you can do is to register yourself again. Please do ensure that you read all rules and regulations plus terms and condition prior to registering. hope this would help you!
babyval22
babyval22
Advisor
Advisor

Number of posts : 11249
Awards :
inactive account-appeal to be reactivated Excellence
Registration date : 2007-01-04

Back to top Go down

inactive account-appeal to be reactivated Empty Re: inactive account-appeal to be reactivated

Post by imaricham00 Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:48 pm

Val, she also have a problem with registering again, she said that she tried several times but it seem to fail, what can she do? x
imaricham00
imaricham00

Number of posts : 1059
Registration date : 2007-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by josellemae Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:02 am

Maybe she didn`t read carefully the rules before registrating thats why she always failed to register.. I think read carefully the rules again..^^ thats the best way you can do..^^
josellemae
josellemae

Number of posts : 1544
Awards : inactive account-appeal to be reactivated Topposter2ndseptember
Registration date : 2008-09-07

http://josellegance.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by michlyn Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:46 am

i did..many times re-register however the administrator would alway reject my application. can u kindly pls help on this...thanks

michlyn

Back to top Go down

Post by jeaniel Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:50 am

Maybe, you should read carefully the rules and regulations..That's the only thing I can think about to help you...
I also had the same problem with you when I was just a newbie....

But then my friends here in CEFC told me that I should follow the rules and regulations carefully for me to get my account activated..After you have received the activation letter in your e-mail (don't know what term should I use) hehehe...You should post immediately for you to be a official memeber of CEFC..Hope this would help you but mods/admins, correct me if I'm wrong..

^___^
jeaniel
jeaniel
Oh my gosh! You are darn talkative!
Oh my gosh! You are darn talkative!

Number of posts : 1729
Awards : inactive account-appeal to be reactivated Topposter1stmarchinactive account-appeal to be reactivated Topposter2ndmay
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post by chun_ella Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:23 am

I think she already successfully registered..haha
chun_ella
chun_ella
There's no stopping you already! Rattle away!
There's no stopping you already! Rattle away!

Number of posts : 4675
Awards : inactive account-appeal to be reactivated Topposter2ndjulyinactive account-appeal to be reactivated Topposter2ndaugustinactive account-appeal to be reactivated Topposter3rdseptemberinactive account-appeal to be reactivated Topposter3rdoctoberinactive account-appeal to be reactivated Topposter1stnovemberinactive account-appeal to be reactivated Topposter1stdecemberinactive account-appeal to be reactivated Topposter2ndjanuaryinactive account-appeal to be reactivated Topposter3rdmayinactive account-appeal to be reactivated Topposter3rdjune
Registration date : 2008-07-25

http://obscuredmadness.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by h0ney Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:37 pm

I have the same problem...
i hope i'll be approved this time :(
inactive account-appeal to be reactivated 85885

h0ney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum