Chun Ella Fanatic Craze
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why do some posts get automatically centralised?

+6
chun_ella
laotab
kimuchi_08
keaiofuzhen
allysonmae18
summersnow
10 posters

Go down

Why do some posts get automatically centralised? Empty Why do some posts get automatically centralised?

Post by summersnow Sun May 03, 2009 9:01 am

summersnow
summersnow
There's no stopping you already! Rattle away!

Number of posts : 4206
Awards :
Why do some posts get automatically centralised? Topposter3edit
Registration date : 2007-03-26

Back to top Go down

Why do some posts get automatically centralised? Empty Re: Why do some posts get automatically centralised?

Post by allysonmae18 Sun May 03, 2009 10:09 am

I kind of have a hunch that it is about the siggy. Because siggys can be made centered right? using the bbcode i think. when you put [ center ] and then forget to put the slash "/" at the end [ / center ]. I think, that's what causes the messages to become automatically centralised. :)
allysonmae18
allysonmae18

Number of posts : 2582
Awards : Why do some posts get automatically centralised? Cefc1julyWhy do some posts get automatically centralised? Cefc3augWhy do some posts get automatically centralised? Topposter2ndjanuary
Registration date : 2008-05-24

http://babyhanbao.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Why do some posts get automatically centralised? Empty Re: Why do some posts get automatically centralised?

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2009 12:35 pm

summersnow wrote:for e.g.
http://www.chunellafc.forumotion.com/chun-s-news-cefc-2603232862-f4/30409-challenging-f4-fahrenheit-want-to-film-meteor-garden-t8011-15.htm

the 1st few posts looked normal
but the remaining posts got automatically centralised

Eh, I don't see anything weird there... Every post is normal in my browser.

Back to top Go down

Post by keaiofuzhen Mon May 04, 2009 2:08 am

ms. summer, mariane noticed the same way too..and i told her maybe it was because of her browser..some of the posts are centralized..
when she checked the settings of her browser..the problem was there..
keaiofuzhen
keaiofuzhen

Number of posts : 1943
Awards : Why do some posts get automatically centralised? Topposter3rdmayWhy do some posts get automatically centralised? Topposter3rdjuly
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by kimuchi_08 Mon May 04, 2009 2:22 am

yes, i think the problem is in the browser.. 'coz like you, i've seen some post that are automatically centralised too.. then when i asked keaiofuzhen to look at the post if they are centralised, she said no, every post is normal.. so yeah, i think the problem is in the browser...
kimuchi_08
kimuchi_08

Number of posts : 5441
Awards : Why do some posts get automatically centralised? Topposter1stmayWhy do some posts get automatically centralised? Topposter3rdmarchWhy do some posts get automatically centralised? Topposter1stjulyWhy do some posts get automatically centralised? Topposter1staugustWhy do some posts get automatically centralised? Topposter1stseptemberWhy do some posts get automatically centralised? Topposter1stoctoberWhy do some posts get automatically centralised? Topposter3rdnovemberWhy do some posts get automatically centralised? Topposter2nddecemberWhy do some posts get automatically centralised? Topposter3rdjanuaryWhy do some posts get automatically centralised? Topposter3rdjulyWhy do some posts get automatically centralised? Topposter3rdaugust
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://www.bananaxmushroom.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by laotab Mon May 04, 2009 3:46 pm

yeah I think it's in the browser..'coz mine is just normal :D
summersnow,,what's your browser??
laotab
laotab
Oh my gosh! You are darn talkative!

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by chun_ella Tue May 05, 2009 3:05 am

I think it's the browser. Cuz mine isn't centralized.
I also tried going to CEFC using my other 2 comps and its still the same
chun_ella
chun_ella

Number of posts : 4675
Awards : Why do some posts get automatically centralised? Topposter2ndjulyWhy do some posts get automatically centralised? Topposter2ndaugustWhy do some posts get automatically centralised? Topposter3rdseptemberWhy do some posts get automatically centralised? Topposter3rdoctoberWhy do some posts get automatically centralised? Topposter1stnovemberWhy do some posts get automatically centralised? Topposter1stdecemberWhy do some posts get automatically centralised? Topposter2ndjanuaryWhy do some posts get automatically centralised? Topposter3rdmayWhy do some posts get automatically centralised? Topposter3rdjune
Registration date : 2008-07-25

http://obscuredmadness.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by mushroom18 Tue May 05, 2009 1:27 pm

I was wondering what centralization of posts you are trying to say.. maybe it's because of the browser you are using..
mushroom18
mushroom18

Number of posts : 1131
Registration date : 2008-08-03

http://ce143yella.multiply.com, iheartce.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by trish_blue16 Fri May 15, 2009 3:02 pm

yeah, i've noticed it too..
some are normal,
but some are centralized too..
trish_blue16
trish_blue16
Jia You!! You can DO it!!
Jia You!! You can DO it!!

Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by cagalli_ce Wed May 27, 2009 4:28 am

i noticed this too...
but gals once you get back to that particular post that you say that automatically centralized you'll noticed that all post are again back to its normal posting...
this centralized thing does happen when the server i think encounter some problems...

hope my explanation helps...
cagalli_ce
cagalli_ce

Number of posts : 1707
Location : hiding in bao bei's purse! (thanks sara for the suggestion...)
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by babyval22 Wed May 27, 2009 4:02 pm

summer, the prob is most probably due to the server problem or the browser... it went back alright after a while dearie. Forumotion sometimes do encounter problems, i guess that's one of them at that pt in time. >.< I'll lock this thread alr k? If u need anything, just drop me a PM! :)
babyval22
babyval22
Advisor
Advisor

Number of posts : 11249
Awards :
Why do some posts get automatically centralised? Excellence
Registration date : 2007-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum