Chun Ella Fanatic Craze
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I didn't receive a private message.

Go down

I didn't receive a private message. Empty I didn't receive a private message.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:03 am

I was checking my e-mail this morning and, it says I have a new private message here in CEFC. Then when I got in here, I was so eager to read it but to my surprise, it wasn't in my inbox. And my inbox isn't full yet and there's still enough capacity to receive messages. Please help me if there's any way I could read it.

Back to top Go down

I didn't receive a private message. Empty Re: I didn't receive a private message.

Post by babyval22 Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:49 pm

haha~ dearie... i think this might be a prob of someone sending ya a PM, and then deleting it later for some other reasons.. so it's not cos there's any technical error but more of the PM being deleted by the person who sent ya the PM. :) no worries about this issue! :D
babyval22
babyval22
Advisor
Advisor

Number of posts : 11249
Awards :
I didn't receive a private message. Excellence
Registration date : 2007-01-04

Back to top Go down

I didn't receive a private message. Empty Re: I didn't receive a private message.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:18 am

Oh. Okay Miss Val. Thanks for answering it. Whoever that person is, she should message me one more time. :]]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down