Chun Ella Fanatic Craze
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff application!!! We need help!

+17
chunellakizzes101
ChristAineXtine
mushroom18
keaiofuzhen
jeaniel
Elle
josellemae
lora4CE
missohreally
allysonmae18
wyn0602
soutsada7
babyval22
xiaocass
imaricham00
jastan87
babywingz
21 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Staff application!!! We need help! - Page 4 Empty Re: Staff application!!! We need help!

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:36 am

Ah Val, can I apply for another position since there aren't much to be updated/moderated in the Chun's messages section. I'll be applying now for the CE News section. :)

Back to top Go down

Staff application!!! We need help! - Page 4 Empty Re: Staff application!!! We need help!

Post by jeaniel Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:03 am

Uhmm..val, I really want to be one of the designers in the forum and I will do my very very best!! I really want this position so so much!!! PLEASE!! would you let me??? I promise I will do my job as a designer...I really love to design and stuff..
jeaniel
jeaniel
Oh my gosh! You are darn talkative!

Number of posts : 1729
Awards : Staff application!!! We need help! - Page 4 Topposter1stmarchStaff application!!! We need help! - Page 4 Topposter2ndmay
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post by mushroom18 Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:40 am

I want to apply but I don't know which position would suit me.. haha. anyway, i'll think about it more and more:))
mushroom18
mushroom18

Number of posts : 1131
Registration date : 2008-08-03

http://ce143yella.multiply.com, iheartce.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by babyval22 Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:40 pm

yanyan - done dearie.. check out the usual stuffs u need to check out! :D *huggles*

jeaniel - i'm checking with babywingz. Will get back to ya again.
babyval22
babyval22
Advisor
Advisor

Number of posts : 11249
Awards :
Staff application!!! We need help! - Page 4 Excellence
Registration date : 2007-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post by jeaniel Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:41 am

ok!! thanks val!! mogu wave
jeaniel
jeaniel

Awards : Staff application!!! We need help! - Page 4 Topposter1stmarchStaff application!!! We need help! - Page 4 Topposter2ndmay

Back to top Go down

Post by keaiofuzhen Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:53 am

ms val~can i apply for another section available? there's nothing much to moderate in CE gallery..can i senior???:)
keaiofuzhen
keaiofuzhen

Number of posts : 1943
Awards : Staff application!!! We need help! - Page 4 Topposter3rdmayStaff application!!! We need help! - Page 4 Topposter3rdjuly
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by kimuchi_08 Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:21 am

1. Time you are online? Everyday
2. How long will you be able to be online? 3 to 6 hours
3. Which moderating board are you applying for? CE Chatroom
4. Have you read through the entire moderating application form and are sure that you will be able to commit and hold the responsibility? Yes
kimuchi_08
kimuchi_08

Number of posts : 5441
Awards : Staff application!!! We need help! - Page 4 Topposter1stmayStaff application!!! We need help! - Page 4 Topposter3rdmarchStaff application!!! We need help! - Page 4 Topposter1stjulyStaff application!!! We need help! - Page 4 Topposter1staugustStaff application!!! We need help! - Page 4 Topposter1stseptemberStaff application!!! We need help! - Page 4 Topposter1stoctoberStaff application!!! We need help! - Page 4 Topposter3rdnovemberStaff application!!! We need help! - Page 4 Topposter2nddecemberStaff application!!! We need help! - Page 4 Topposter3rdjanuaryStaff application!!! We need help! - Page 4 Topposter3rdjulyStaff application!!! We need help! - Page 4 Topposter3rdaugust

http://www.bananaxmushroom.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by keaiofuzhen Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:31 am

mariane~ good luck with your application!!:)
keaiofuzhen
keaiofuzhen

Number of posts : 1943
Awards : Staff application!!! We need help! - Page 4 Topposter3rdmayStaff application!!! We need help! - Page 4 Topposter3rdjuly
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by babyval22 Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:25 pm

kimuchi_08 wrote:1. Time you are online? Everyday
4. Have you read through the entire moderating application form and are sure that you will be able to commit and hold the responsibility? Yes

hey dearie~ thanks for applying.. i just wanna remind ya that being a moderator requires commitment and being a role model to others! So please to make sure that you have thought about it thoroughly okie? haha~ if you're ready and decided, let me know again! :D
babyval22
babyval22
Advisor
Advisor

Awards :

Back to top Go down

Post by kimuchi_08 Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:43 pm

babyval22 wrote:
kimuchi_08 wrote:1. Time you are online? Everyday

hey dearie~ thanks for applying.. i just wanna remind ya that being a moderator requires commitment and being a role model to others! So please to make sure that you have thought about it thoroughly okie? haha~ if you're ready and decided, let me know again! :D

val ~ yes, i have thought about it thoroughly :)
kimuchi_08
kimuchi_08

Number of posts : 5441
Awards : Staff application!!! We need help! - Page 4 Topposter1stmayStaff application!!! We need help! - Page 4 Topposter3rdmarchStaff application!!! We need help! - Page 4 Topposter1stjulyStaff application!!! We need help! - Page 4 Topposter1staugustStaff application!!! We need help! - Page 4 Topposter1stseptemberStaff application!!! We need help! - Page 4 Topposter1stoctoberStaff application!!! We need help! - Page 4 Topposter3rdnovemberStaff application!!! We need help! - Page 4 Topposter2nddecemberStaff application!!! We need help! - Page 4 Topposter3rdjanuaryStaff application!!! We need help! - Page 4 Topposter3rdjulyStaff application!!! We need help! - Page 4 Topposter3rdaugust

http://www.bananaxmushroom.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jeaniel Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:38 am

Application Form:

1. Time you are online? 4 times a week
2. How long will you be able to be online? 2-5 hours
3. Which moderating board are you applying for? Others; Your Creations
4. Have you read through the entire moderating application form and are
sure that you will be able to commit and hold the responsibility? Yes! Absolutely!!

Experiences:
1. admin and creator of KYESH forum, designer of SFP and HOPE
jeaniel
jeaniel

Back to top Go down

Post by joan Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:17 pm

1. Time you are online? everyday
2. How long will you be able to be online? at least 3-4hours
3. Which moderating board are you applying for? fahreheit/chun's gallery4. Have you read through the entire moderating application form and are sure that you will be able to commit and hold the responsibility? Yes

joan

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by babyval22 Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:57 pm

joan wrote:1. Time you are online? everyday
2. How long will you be able to be online? at least 3-4hours
3. Which moderating board are you applying for? fahreheit/chun's gallery4. Have you read through the entire moderating application form and are sure that you will be able to commit and hold the responsibility? Yes

hey dearie.. i just need to remind u to be sure that you are able to be commited in helping us out dearie! :D Cos being a mod is nt just about moderating.. u need to set an example for other members and etc. There'll be expectations from you! Haha~ just needed you to be sure of this before you are accepted! Let me know again okie! *huggles* in short.. you must ensure that you have read the 1st post thoroughly wor! :D
babyval22
babyval22
Advisor
Advisor

Awards :

Back to top Go down

Post by joan Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:56 am

yes i've read it and ready to help out in over here....;)

joan

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by babyval22 Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:40 pm

okay dearie.. u can check out your PM alr. :D
babyval22
babyval22
Advisor
Advisor

Awards :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:56 pm

If we are already training moderators, do we have a limit on how many subforums/areas we can moderate? I'm interested in one more area.

Back to top Go down

Post by babyval22 Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:21 pm

i dun think the other areas i'm gonna open up alr dearie.. i'm thinking of areas which we dun need moderators now. haha~ Hmm.. if you want, how about helping out to mod info guide? But dearie.. i have to let ya know we recommend 2 forums the most, but because now is not so much news, so things get pretty nth much to do in your areas.. but once there's news, you can't tell me that you can't handle all three forums at one go dearie.. how? i know CE info guide is another area where i need some clean up to do.. so you decide then let me know lah
babyval22
babyval22
Advisor
Advisor

Awards :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:00 am

^ Eureka! :) I think you read my mind! It's the info guide that I want to moderate too. I've already took note of which threads to lock. I've already checked the dead links. So, can I? thinking

I am going to handle all the responsibilities if ever there'll be too much CE news. :) And I think, Chun isn't capable of blogging 10 times everyday, so... :D

Back to top Go down

Post by lora4CE Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:08 am

Yanj, dont worry i will cover C messages while you are busy with the info guide.

Val, much as i want to volunteer and help on another forum i can't anymore because of academic priorities. Will make sure Chun messages and FRH chatroom is in order.
lora4CE
lora4CE

Number of posts : 629
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:55 am

^ Ate Carol, yeah thank you very much. I hope I can get accepted again!

Anyway, I won't forget Chun's messages area because it is the first area where I have been accepted. I will still check everyday since it's still part of my job. :D

Back to top Go down

Post by babyval22 Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:04 pm

hahah~ carol.. it's okay! u alr have 2.. by rights, thats the recommended limit.

yanyan - okie dearie.. i'll approve ya for the info guide CE section.. plenty of things for ya to lock! remind me to inform u what needs to be done in CE info guide in the training thread okie! *huggles*
babyval22
babyval22
Advisor
Advisor

Awards :

Back to top Go down

Post by trish_blue16 Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:08 am

1. Time you are online?if possible,everyday
2. How long will you be able to be online? 3 to 4 hours
3. Which moderating board are you applying for? flh and s.h.e chatroom
trish_blue16
trish_blue16
Jia You!! You can DO it!!

Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:41 am

^ Hi Trish! :) I think the applications are now closed. There are no more available spots, I think?

Val, can you confirm?

Back to top Go down

Post by trish_blue16 Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:01 pm

okay..thanks anyway!
it's because i don't know
if it's still open or not.
hihi
trish_blue16
trish_blue16

Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:17 pm

^ Please ALWAYS check the first pages of threads to know what's happening, okay?

Should we lock this one?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next